Join the team - Front-end web developer
We are looking for a front-end web developer to join our team in Liverpool.
We’d like to find someone with at least a couple of years agency/in-house/freelance experience, who is ready to take on responsibility for client projects, and really keen to challenge themselves and learn new things as part of a growing team.
The technical skills we need:
- All the usual front-end skills HTML, CSS (SASS), JS
- The ability to turn your hand to - or hunger to learn - JS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, etc…)
- Confidence with PHP - while a lot of the work is “front-end” some things go a bit further backwards
- Experience with WordPress - custom theming and plugin creation (not using endless third party products)
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- Someone who can take a creative yet logical approach to projects, with tight attention to detail
- A team player (we’re only a small team so everyone needs to chip in)
- Someone who thrives on delivering a great product/service to our clients
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to taking on new challenges and learning new things
Who are we:
Kaleidoscope is a vibrant creative agency based in the heart of Liverpool. We’re a team of genuine folk with a passion for creativity, and a deep industry expertise 30 years in the making.
We work with organisations across a wide range of sectors, delivering a homegrown blend of strategy, design and digital craft. Collaborating closely with our clients, we create beautiful brands, highly effective campaigns and bespoke communication tools.
We’re always striving to perfect our craft, push boundaries and develop innovative creative solutions that work hard across every brief, whilst putting the latest technologies and thinking to good use. Whatever we’re working on, there’s one common theme – using creativity to make good things happen for real people. We’re craftspeople, and take pride in giving personal attention to every detail of every project, big or small. It’s why everything we do feels lovingly tailored by someone who really cares.To give you a sense of the kind of work we do, some of our recent sites are listed below:
Interested? Send your CV and portfolio through to Andy Malone, Digital Director on email@example.com or give him a call on 0151 707 2220 to have a chat about the role.
We’re looking to talk directly to candidates at this stage so no agencies please.